Is this you?
Good News! We have your solution.
What we do for you
- Free consultation to make sure your needs are heard and met
- Develop and agree to proposed terms
- Start or take over Quickbooks Online File
- Conduct initial Clean Up to get your company’s books up to speed
Monthly Bookkeeping Support
- Download & categorize monthly transactions into QuickBooks Online
- Optional add-ons: invoicing, bill pay, income categorization, etc.
- Personalized monthly financial reports delivered via your preferred method
- Monthly chats regarding your financial position
- Serve as your go between with your accountant throughout year
Services not provided
- Legal business advice
- Tax preparation
- On-Site Bookkeeping (Work is done virtually)
- Laundry and house cleaning. 😉
Ready to learn more?
Prices are strategically quoted at a fixed rate, that way there are no surprises! The specific investment for your business depends on the size & desired services. Get in touch for a personalized quote!
MEET YOUR BOOKKEEPER
Hi, I’m Courtney and this is my family!
Let’s get some things straight: I’m a hard worker and darn good at what I do. I’m a working mom of 3; kind of speaks for itself, am I right?!
My late mother always said, “life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans”. And boy, isn’t that the truth?! After leaving my job of 13 years to make a change for my family and to start my own business out of our home, I have finally found what makes me happy – supporting others and taking their stressors away. And getting paid to do so! What?!
Just as you have chosen to go into the business of your liking, I have chosen to go into the business of mine…spreadsheets! Yes, but let’s get real, I love people and I love listening. I love serving and assisting. I’m a poet and I didn’t know it. (Ok, get it together, Courtney.) I want to work along side you, to support and guide you with your business finances. But it’s so much more than that. I work as hard as I do to take the stress away and watch the joy come back to your life as you get back to finding your “why”.
Being a hard, honest worker is a skill my father modeled well, and a skill I strive to achieve on the daily. That being said, you’d better believe I take my job to deliver timely, accurate and helpful results to heart! I look forward to getting to know you, learning about your stressors and sharing how I can help make running your business a heck of a lot easier!